stats

Friday 23 May 2014

Review: George Ultra Sheer Foundation

Hey

Not all that long ago I did a review on the George Foundation Mousse and I wanted to give the George from Asda Range another chance and here are the results. 



I so wanted this foundation to be better than the mousse one but while it's all the things you want from a foundation, good coverage, no smell and goes on smoothly BUT the colouring just isn't right. I picked mine up in the lightest shade available which is 'Porcelain' but it's still so Orange which is SO annoying because I think the range would be perfect if everything wasn't so orange!


According to the bottle which is pretty fancy, the bottle itself isn't plastic it feels like glass and it is frosted which gives it a nice look. The foundation says it is 'light perfecting & moisturising' 'contains vitamins and suitable for all skin types'

I got mine online with my weekly food shopping but I'm fairly sure it is available in most of their shops. It cost £5.00 for 30ml which is pretty good if it works for your skin tone. The pump itself is a pain because a lot comes out from just the lightest touch so do be careful if you only want a little amount at a time.

-------------------------------------

Till next time

Debbie
X

FTC: I brought this product with my own money. My opinion is my own & 100% honest.

No comments:

Post a Comment