stats

Wednesday 23 April 2014

Review: George Skin Perfection Mousse Foundation

Hey

I think it's time for another review :).

Today I'm going to be review the George Skin Perfection Mousse Foundation. I picked it up in No 2 Ivory Beige.


I stumbled across this when I was doing my weekly food shopping which I do online and was intrigued to see Asda do their own foundation so I popped one into my basket and waited patiently for it to be delivered.

Fast forward two days and I began to try it out, only I made the mistake of trying it out at night which is never a good idea but I was desperate to try it so I thought what the hell. The product claims to be smooth & silky coverage



So I applied it to my face and not being it the best light it looked amazing and covered everything up really well so I thought I was on to a winner but come morning when I tried it again it was applied orange which is really gutting and as I couldn't a swatch as I brought it online I probably should have gone for the lighter shade, but never mind.


I will say it goes on really smoothly and feels amazing on, I would say it gives you light coverage but you could probably build it up in order to make it medium coverage. 

So because it is orange I'm gonna say I wouldn't recommend this product unless you have darker skin or wear fake fan on your face. I'm sad that I won't be able to use this as a foundation but can't brings myself to throw it out. If you have any suggestions on another way I could use this product then please let me know. 

This product cost £6.00 and they also have 3 other shades.

Till next time

XOXO
Debbie

FTC: I brought this product with my own money. My opinion is my own & 100% honest.

No comments:

Post a Comment