stats

Friday 9 May 2014

Review: Avon's Clearskin Pore Penetrating Black Mineral Mask

Hey

I did an Avon Haul a while back and one of the products I brought was a clay face mask and I have tried and tested it and am ready to give you my review.


I've heard a great deal about clay face mask and how good they are to use and I wanted to see for myself and I picked up the Clearskin Pore Penetrating Black Mineral Mask from Avon. According to the packaging the product contains an oil-absorbing blend of mineral clays that attracts and effectively removes pore-clogging oils. It also contains Salicylic Acid. 


I aim to use this mask twice a week which doesn't happen often because I'm lazy but when I do my face does feel less clogged and is ideal to use when you are having a breakout. 

Most people apply the mask all over their face but personally I just apply it to certain places, mainly my nose where my pores are visible, my chin where I tend to break out most and my cheeks. The part I like most it is, as it drys it clings to your pores so you can see where they are and you know the mask is going to pull them out. I have also noticed how smooth and soft my skin feels after using this mask.

Because it is clay the mask is black in colour and once it has dried and ready to be removed it turns a light grey colour. Just a warning this product will stain any cloth you use. Me not knowing that, decided to use a white flannel......yeah it's no longer white..whoops! So now I just a wet cotton pad to remove it as it's less harsh on the skin and means I can throw it away. There is a noticeable smell to it so beware of that when buying it because it's not the nicest of smells.

If you are interested in this product you can pick one up HERE. You get 75ml for £5.00

-------------------------------------

Have you used this product before or one similar? Let me know in the comments.

Till next time

XOXO
Debbie

FTC: I purchased this product myself. I was not asked to write this review. My opinion is my own and 100% honest.

No comments:

Post a Comment