stats

Wednesday 19 February 2014

Avon Haul

Hey

So recently I spent a small fortune on some products from Avon & thought I would share with you what I got. Shall we take a look?

First up I wanted a clay mask as I heard somewhere that clay masks were supposed to be really good so I figured I would jump on board and give it a go


It's by the brand Clear skin and the product contains an oil-absorbing blend of mineral clays that attracts and effectively removes pore-clogging oils. It also contains Salicylic Acid. Seeing as how it is clay it is black in colour and once applied to your face & it starts drying it changes to a light grey colour it's time to wash it off. You get 75ml for £3.50.

Next up is a lip balm, if you've seen my Dove & Baby lips reviews then you will know I suffer from dry & chapped lips. And as I was running out of my Baby lips balm I wanted to try something new.


It's by the brand Avon Care. I haven't seen anything like this balm before as it's Royal Jelly.  It's intensive moisture with SPF15 with royal jelly. it's pretty small in size, you get 15ml for £2.20

Third up is a body mist. I like smelling nice and buying perfumes can be expensive so I turn to body mists to give me a scent.


There's three mist in the Secret Fantasy collection and I ended up buying two of them. The Secret Fantasy original which is the first picture I own in the perfume and as it smells so good I wanted the mist as well. The second picture is in the Kiss scent & they both smell amazing. They both cost £1.99 each for 100ml

Next is a moisturiser. I felt my skin was getting used to my current one and wanted to switch it up and try something new.


Can we start off by discussing how amazing this smells. I wish I could bathe in this stuff. If I could I would. I suffer from dry skin so I got it in normal to dry skin. It's a Nourishing Face Cream with soybean and vitamin 6. They also have two others, but unfortunately I can't remember what they are. You get 100ml for £3.50 I think.

Next is another face mask as I heard Fleur De Force on YouTube talking about how Ginseng is also good for your skin so figured I'd give it a go.


It's by the brand Planet Spa and the product is a Chinese ginseng revitalising face mask, it's a clear mask that you peel off after 20 minutes. You get 75ml for £1.50 I think. I'm not too sure on the price as I no longer have the book or receipt but it wasn't expensive.

Last but by no means least is another body mist. 


It's from the naturals collection in the scent Strawberry and Hibiscus and this one also smells freakin amazing. You get 100ml for £1.50

----------------------------------------

That's it for this haul. I hope you enjoyed seeing what I got. I will be doing full reviews on some of the products so be sure to keep your eyes peeled for them.

Till next time

XOXO
Debbie

FTC: I was not sponsored to make this post. I brought these products with my own money.

2 comments:

Rochelle and Natasha said...

Lots of great products - clay masks are suppose to be really good; hope you like it :-)

The 'Strawberry and Hibiscus' smell is amazing!

x Roch & Tash x
www.next-route-style.blogspot.co.uk

Unknown said...

Thanks I did, I ended up with baby smooth skin :)

Xo
Debbie

Post a Comment