stats

Thursday 31 October 2013

Product Review: Dove Lip Balm


Hey

I recently went out and brought the Dove lip balm from my local superdrugs as I was suffering from extremely dry and chapped lips and the current Carmex lip balm I was using wasn't working so I wanted to try something different which is how I ended up with the Dove Lip Balm.

Dove caring lip balm - £3.00

I'm quite a big fan of Doves products and normally have no problems with them. I'm currently using the Dove Deep Conditioner which works like a charm.

Unforunatley I appear to be allergic to something that's in this lip balm as yesterday my lips decided to swell up to a lot bigger than what they normally are and as I haven't been using any other products on my lips I can only put it down to this lip balm which is a shame as it as really creamy formula that does make your lips feel smoother.

But mine will be now going in the bin as I can no longer use this product. I think from now on I will do test patch on my skin before using this item to ensure my lips don't swell up again lol. Although I was allergic to it that's not Doves fault and shouldn't take away that it is a good product aslong as you are not allergic.

Would I recommend:? Yes. Just do a test patch 48 hours prior to using it just to make sure you are not allergic like I was.

Till next time

XOXO
Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment