stats

Tuesday 6 May 2014

Discovery Club Spring 2014 Edition

Hey

It's that time again where I show you what's in my perfume subscription box. As I mentioned in my last Discovery Club 5th Edition Post, the subscription box costs £5.00 every 3 months and it is from The Fragrance Shop. This month I got 7 samples 2 of which are for men plus a booklet of vouchers for £5.00 off.


Guerlain - La Petite Robe Noire Couture.



Top Notes - Sparkling bergamot dazzle with raspberry
Heart Notes - A simple but elegant rose heart.
Base Notes - Patchouli, vetiver, moss and tonka bean provide a flowing trail.

My thoughts - The heart notes pretty much sums it up. Simple but elegant. I'd say this is a scent the mature woman would enjoy.

Prices - 30ml £43.50/ 50ml £62.50/ 75ml £88.50

GIVENCHY - Very Irrésistible.



Top Notes - Delightful Blackberries sparkle at the top.
Heart Notes - Delicious Rose sorbet radiates from the heart.
Base Notes - Soft Must provides a tender trail.

My thoughts: Upon me sniffing it I can smell the musk. It would be the perfect scent for the night. I also got this sample last time so not happy to receive it again.

Prices - 50ml £51.99/ 75ml £63.99

Lacoste - Eau de Lacoste Sensuelle.



Top Notes - Pink pepper and contrasting blackcurrant tart provide a vibrant opening.
Heart Notes - The heart evolves with Turkish Rose, sweet pea and gladiolus flower.
Base Notes - Soft nougatine and amber awaken the base.

My thoughts - I can smell something within the scent but I can't quite put my finger on what it is. But it smells nice.

Prices - 30ml £32.50/ 50ml £44.50/ 90ml £59.99

Thierry Mugler - Alien



Top Notes - Neroli & bergamot tea, the freshness of a radiant bouquet.
Heart Notes - Tiare flower & cashmeran wood, the generous warmth of an accord infused with rare sensuality.
Base Notes - White Amber & heliotrope, a comforting signature like a precious and enveloping moment.

My thoughts - It is a very strong scent when sprayed but has a certain warmth to it. Another scent I think would be good for the night. I also go this sample in my last box so again not happy about that.

Prices - 60ml Refillable £49.50/ 90ml Refillable £67.50

ELIE SAAB - L'Eau Couture



Top Notes - An armful of fresh citrus notes with calabrian bergamot and magnolia - bringing lightness and radiance.
Heart Notes - A couture heart with orange blossom - the sunny signature ingredient of the ELIE SAAB Le Parfum collection.
Base Notes - Delicious green almond mingles with mouth-watering vanilla infusion - utter addiction.

My thoughts - you can smell a hint of vanilla along with the orange blossom. A perfect all day scent.

Prices - 30ml £29.99

Valentino - Uomo



Top Notes - Zesty bergamot with myrtle liquor
Heart Notes - Roasted coffee beans dipped in praline.
Base Notes - Cedar woods and leather radiate at the base giving the fragrance a warm grounding.

My thoughts - You can smell the Zesty bergamot & cedar woods. Lovely smell gonna be a shame I'm giving it to my dad lol.

Prices - 50ml £44.99/100ml £62.50

LOEWE - Solo Sport



Top Notes - A refreshing top mandarin with the added kick of pepper
Heart Notes - Rosemary and lavender radiate for a harmonious heart.
Base Notes - Moss, patchouli and amber

My thoughts - When I saw a kick of pepper I imagined a lot of sneezing, but I didn't sneeze once. It has a zesty smell which is probably the mandarin. It also has a warmth to it which I think is the heart notes. Love the smell but I will be passing it over to my father.

Prices - 75ml £59.99

-------------------------------------
I hope this was helpful and you found a scent you want to try. I'm gonna leave it there and end this post as I now currently smell like a perfume shop.

Till next time

XOXO
Debbie 

FTC: I purchased this subscription myself with my own money. My opinion is my own and 100% honest.

No comments:

Post a Comment