stats

Tuesday 1 April 2014

L'oreal Paris Skin Perfection Micellar Solution - Review

Hey

I've been using this product for quite a while and seeing how I am almost finished with it, I thought I would do a review.


You've probably seen this product before and it's the L'oreal Skin Perfection 3 in 1 Purifying Micellar Solution which claims to do three things. Dissolves makeup, unclogs pores and removes impurities and tones and smooths skin. and it's a big favourite in the beauty community. I've also seen YouTubers use it as well. 

It's been hailed as a dupe for Bioderma which I believe is a France product as that's where you could only buy it from but is now available in the UK. I've never used Bioderma so I can't comment on if it is a dupe BUT I can say that it feels like wiping water over your face.

There is no smell to it. It does get rid of every trace of makeup including anything waterproof which a lot of makeup removers don't do. When using this I don't need to use a seperate toner as the L'oreal one does the job AND my skin has never felt so soft which you can immediately notice after using it.

The only downside to this product is the lid, while it's a fancy design the lid just isn't a good one. When you attempt to get some onto a cotton pad, you tend to lose some on your carpet, goes all over your hands and just generally makes a right mess. Its only £4.99 for 200ml. Currently on offer in Superdrugs for only £3.32. I would highly recommend this product.

Have you used this product before?

Till next time

XOXO
Debbie

FTC: I brought this product with my own money. My opinion is my own & 100% honest.

No comments:

Post a Comment