stats

Sunday 23 February 2014

The Best Of Me - Nicholas Sparks Review

Hey

Today I bring you a review from the talented Nicholas Sparks, he also features on my current Reading List.



The Best Of Me

Published: 2012
292 Pages


                                  

Description: The Best Of Me is the heart-rending story of two small-town former high school sweethearts from opposite sides of the tracks. Now middle-aged, they've taken wildly divergent paths, but neither has lived the life they imagined...and neither can forget the passionate first love that forever altered their world. When they are both called back to their hometown for the funeral of the mentor who once gave them shelter, they will be forced to confront the choices each has made, and ask whether love can truly rewrite the past.

Review: As with every Nicholas Sparks book you find yourself drawn into the story, before you know it your bawling your eyes out. I really enjoyed this story. Of course it's another love story but a unique one all the same, it leaves you wishing you could experienced a love like that.

I felt connected with the two main characters, Nicholas sparks sure knows how to transport you into their world. It touches your heart and shows you what true love is like. Even though it does get sad and you end up screaming "NO" at the book, everything turns out like it should. And some how Nicholas captures all this in a mere 292 pages. Genius!

My rating: 5/5
Would I recommend?: Yes, there hasn't been a Nicholas Sparks novel I haven't liked.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Are you a fan of Nicholas Sparks, if so let me know what your favourite book is.

Happy Reading

XOXO
Debbie

FTC: I purchased this book with my own money. All opinions are my own & 100% honest. Description is from Goodreads & Image is from Google.


No comments:

Post a Comment