stats

Sunday 16 February 2014

Mistress - James Patterson Review

Hey

I recently read another book by James Patterson and decided it was time for another review.

Mistress
Published: 2013


Description: Ben isn't like most people. Unable to control his racing thoughts, he's a man consumed by his obsessions: movies, motorcycles, presidential trivia-and Diana Hotchkiss, a beautiful woman Ben knows he can never have. When Diana is found dead outside her apartment, Ben's infatuation drives him on a hunt to find out what happened to the love of his life. Ben soon discovers that the woman he pinned got was hiding a shocking double life. And now someone is out to stop Ben from uncovering the truth about Diana's illicit affairs. 

Review: I was really disappointed with this book. I normally love everything he writes but a few of his books haven't been that good and this one falls into that cateorgary. I found the story line is just a little too far fetched. I found it to be all over the place and am now wondering if that's the point seeing as how Ben is a bit mental. 

While the book did keep me reading it was only to see what the big secret was which I can say I didn't see coming and while I did read to the end I still felt it was boring and probably could have saved myself some hours by not reading it.

My Rating?: 3/5
Would I recommend?: No, unless you are dying to know what the secret is.

-----------------------------------------

Have you read this book? If so let me know as I'd be interested to hear what you thought.

Happy Reading

XOXO
Debbie

FTC: I purchased this book myself with my own money. All opinions are my own & 100% honest. Description is from Goodreads and image is from Google

No comments:

Post a Comment