stats

Thursday 20 February 2014

Argan Oil Shampoo - Review

Hey

I brought this item quite a while ago but life got in the way and I totally forgot about this product till I stumbled across it when tidying up my room, and I knew I needed to do the review so here it is.


Argan Oil Shampoo with Moroccan Argan Oil Extract. Nourishes and moisturises leaving hair shiny, smooth & healthy. The product says Argan Oil shampoo has been formulated using a unique blend of ingredients specially developed to help condition and revive hair for soft, shiny results. Suitable for all hair types, this shampoo will help protect and moisturiser the hair.

Basically in my opinion this product is pants. I brought this from my local supermarket (Asda) for a £1.00 for 150ml and yes before you say it I am a cheapskate. I was sucked in by the claims and dropped it into my basket in the hope it would give my hair what it needed (this was before I invested in a proper conditioner). I was in the process of washing my hair, the product says to apply a small amount to wet hair. Like most people I like my shampoo to lather up and this product didn't do that even when I added extra. So I've no idea how this product is suppose to nourish and moisturiser the hair, unless you possibly used the whole bottle. 

For a £1.00 I wasn't expecting a miracle with this shampoo but I was at least expecting something but unfortunately that wasn't the case. I think it's a shampoo that should be avoided at all costs. I can't say what would have happened had I just washed it out, I like the feel of washed hair and this product just doesn't do it for me. The only good thing about the product is that it's a nice smell but that's about it.

My Rating?: 0/5 
Would I recommend?: No, avoid at all costs and invest in something better.

---------------------------------------------

I hope you enjoyed this review, have you tried this product before? If so what did you think. I'm going to find the nearest bin and dispose of this product.

Till next time

XOXO
Debbie

FTC: I brought this product with my own money & my opinion is my own and 100% honest.

No comments:

Post a Comment