stats

Monday 30 December 2013

What I got for Christmas Haul 2013

Hiya

I am sad that Christmas is over with already, but I'm holding onto the Christmas spirit for as long as possible and thought I would do a Haul before Christmas is truly over with for another year. I am in no way bragging by showing what I got. I know there are a lot of people that enjoy these posts and I enjoy them just as much. So without further ado...

Clothes
This year I got quite a few items of clothing, most of them being cardigans or jumpers. The first two I got was these long stripy cardigans in the colours Blue & Grey. 

For the jumpers I got a Pink one with the word Geek on it and an baggy jumper that will keep me warm on those cold nights.

Books
I always get a ton of books for Christmas and this year was no different. First off I got Melissa Explains It All By Melissa Joan Hart, Teardrop By Lauren Kate, The Fault In Our Stars by John Green and The House of Hades By Rick Riordan. Super excited to begin reading these. I've done a seperate post on these books which you can read here :)


Candles
I'm literally obsessed with Candles at the moment that it's getting ridiculous lol I have so many that I need to burn. But I got a Yankee Candle in the scent Black Coconut which smells more like Christmas Cookie then it does Coconut. I also got a candle by Tempatations in the scent spiced wreath & cassis mistletoe which smells lovely.


Make Up
Seeing as I got into make up this year I got a set of eyeliner pencils in some gorgeous colours that I can't wait to try them out. They are by the brand Beauty Box and they are from Debenhams


Miscellaneous
I got an IPad cover that stands up in this pretty design which was from Ebay


I'm always stealing my mums umbrella so she decided to get me my own and I love it. It's got a star design as I love stars (I also have a star tattoo on my wrist) 



I got a drinking cup with a lid and straw as glasses don't hold that much juice so I'm forever refilling it so this is handy as it holds more. (It can hold a can & a half of 7up) I believe this one was from Matalan.


I also got a storage box with butterfly's on it, which allows me to store (duh) some things in it, which I am now storing my scarves in. The box is from Tescos


Both my parents got me a stuff toy as stocking fillers. From my mum got me the Otter which is called Mack & my dad got me the tiger one which I just named tiger (you can tell a lot of thought went into picking that name). The tiger one is from Tescos and I'm unsure where the Otter one came from.



From my Sister-in-law I got the latest Jack Dee DVD.


From my brother I got a perfume and this year I got DNA by Police which smells pretty damn nice, it also stays on your skin for a loooong time.


Sort of a stocking filler I got a 2014 diary which I'm sure I could fill with useless information. Also from Tescos.



AND

I also got some gift cards for Primark which is my favourite shop ever. And also money but I haven't taken pictures of them as I'm sure you all know what it looks like. I will also do another haul once I've spent them.

-----------------------------------------
I hope you enjoyed this post. I'm extremely thankful for everything I received and am in no way showing off.

What did you get for Christmas?

Till next time

XOXO
Debbie.

2 comments:

Rochelle and Natasha said...

That's the spirit :-) Lovely gifts Debbie. Striped clothing is so stylish. Jack Dee is hilarious too; so dry.

Happy New Year to you lovely.

x Roch & Tash x
www.next-route-style.blogspot.co.uk

Unknown said...

I'm glad striped clothing is stylish seeing as I have tons of it. Yeah I like his humour reminds me of mine :) hope you both had a lovely Christmas & happy new year

Xoxo
Debbie

Post a Comment