stats

Friday 4 April 2014

Shopping Haul!

Hey,

I went shopping today and may have spent a little bit (okay a lot) of money. Whoops lol. So I thought I would show you what I brought.


First stop was Wilkinsons (Wilkos) I only came in here for one thing and ended up leaving with a lot more lol.

            * image from google images*

I picked up the Rich Moisturiser from the brand Skin Therapy. The brand in on the cheap side and this item was priced at £0.98p for 15ml. It's PH balanced, fragrance & allergen free. Dermatologically tested. 



I tried this item when I got home and it's very runny so I tend to give it a shake before applying, it's a nice moisturiser but you do have to really rub this in properly otherwise you end up looking like a ghost. It did leave my skin feeling really soft.



I then picked up some Cotton Pads which are from the same brand as the Rich Moisturiser and they were reduced from £0.70p to £0.50p for approx 100. I'll be using these to take off my make-up =).



While browsing Wilkos I stumbled across the make-up section and I decided I needed a mascara so I picked up the No Clumps Mascara in Ulta Black from the brand Collection and it was on offer for £2.50.


I also gave this a try and while the wand is small so you're able to coat every lash it did leave my lashes stuck together. ( there's no link to this mascara as I was unable to find it on the Wilkos website) 


My next stop was Superdrugs and another small fortune was spent lol. 

                     *image from google images*

The first thing I picked up was the L'oreal Skin Perfection Cleanser I saw Twinklelashes from YouTube talking about it, and saying it was a dupe for Bioderma, and as I was curious about Bioderma as its not available in the UK (can only get it from France) and its also out of my price range, where as the L'oreal one is normally £4.99 for 200ml but it was on offer for only £2.49 talk about a bargain.


It's a 3 in 1 purifying micellar solution and it claims to dissolves make-up, unclogs pores and removes impurities, tones and soothes skin. I gave this a go the same evening and it took off all my make-up and so much more, I also used this after I washed my face and the amount of stuff still left on your face is unbelievable. Seriously give this a go because you won't be disappointed.

Next I made my way to the hair care section and picked up the Dove Intensive Repair Regenerating Mask with Keratin


My hair feels really dry at the moment so I wanted to give it a treat with a mask, this was also on offer priced at £1.97 for 200ml.


I then spun around and found a hair serum by the brand Twisted Sista


It claims to instantly eliminate frizz for both straight and curly hairstyles. I get really frizzy hair so I'm looking forward to trying it. It's priced at £1.99 for 30ml. It contains argan oil and green tea. Free from sulfats, paraben, phtalates & mineral oils. And it smells like watermelon :)



My last shop was Boots and I spent more money in here :( lol. 


               *image from google images*

I decided to get a Tinted Moisturiser and I went with the brand Natural Collection.


I had researched beforehand so I knew what brand I was looking for and after figuring out what colour I needed I picked it up in the shade Fair and it matches my skin perfectly. It's not good coverage if you are having a bad skin day, but its good if you want to even out your skin tone and the best part is its only £1.99



I then went in search for an eye cream and actually ended up getting two (as you do lol) so I picked up the Boots Vitamin E Gentle Eye Cream


It has SPF 15 and it claims to help reduce appearance of fine lines, puffiness & dark circles within 4 weeks. I plan on using this in the mornings. It was priced at £2.54 for 15ml



The second eye cream I got was also by Boots and its the Essentials Cucumber Eye Gel.


Which claims to cool, refresh and lightly hydrate the eye area. I plan on using this at night time. It was priced at £1.50 for 15ml


And last but by no means least I picked up the Eylure Shape & Shade Brow Pencil and Tamer


I picked this up in the shade dark to medium brunette and it matches my eyebrows perfectly and that was priced at £5.39



And that completes my shopping. If any of the products work out then I shall do a review :) let me know in the comments if you've tried any of the products mentioned :) 

I hope you enjoyed this haul, till next time TTFN! 


XOXO
Debbie

Where else to find me:
Twitter: debbi2013
Instagram: debzter2012

Email: monday2485@gmail.com

Disclaimer: All products were purchased by me and with my own money.

No comments:

Post a Comment