stats

Friday 16 August 2013

50 Random Question Tag!

Heeeeeeeeeeey!

As I don't make YouTube videos I thought I would do a tag but in a blog. So here is the 50 Random Questions Tag. :)

1. Where were you 3 hours ago? In my bedroom
2. Who are you in love with? No one :(
3. Have you ever eaten a crayon? Lol no.
4. Is there anything pink within 10 feet of you? A round mirror
5. When was the last time you went to a shopping centre? Last week, Thursday I think.
6. Are you wearing socks right now? Yup, blue ones.
7. Does your family have a car? They do indeed.
8. When was the last time you drove out of town? Never as I don't drive :(
9. Have you been to the pictures in the last 5 days? Nope, haven't been to the pictures in possibly years lol
10. Are you hot? Nope I'm actually feeling cold.
11. What was the last thing you had to drink? Pepsi max
12. What are you wearing right now? Nothing....just kidding lol pjs
13. Do you wash your car or let the car wash do it? I don't have a car :( but if I had one I would wash it myself
14. Last food you ate? Cookies :)
15. Where were you last week at this time? At home.
16. Have you brought any clothing items in the past week? I purchased two jumpers for winter :D
17. When was the last time you ran? Omg never lol
18. What's the last sporting event you watched? Sport? What's that :p
19. What is your favourite animal? A cat
20. Your dream vacation? Hawaii
21. Last persons house you were in? Maureen's
22. Worst injury you've ever had? The time my knee popped out....ouch!
23. Have you ever been in love? Yup a long time ago.
24. Do you miss anyone right now? Nope
25. Last play you saw? Have never seen one.
26. What is your secret weapon to lure in the opposite sex? My awesome humour lol
27. What are your plans for tonight? Watching season 5 of How I Met Your Mother. Yeah I know how to party hard lol
28. Who is the last person you sent a MySpace message/comment to? God knows, I haven't been on MySpace since I was in school over 8 years ago lol.
29. Next trip you are going to take? Does a trip to the kitchen count lol?
30. Ever go to camp? We don't have those in England.
31. Were you an honour roll student in school? Something else we don't have in England.
32. What do you want to know about the future? If I get to live in another country
33. Are you wearing any perfume or cologne? Nope
34. Are you due sometime this year for a doctors visit? Not unless I get sick
35. Where is your best friend? No idea :( probably working.
36. Do you have a tan? Nope I'm as pale as anything
37. What are listening to right now? People talking on How I Met Your Mother.
38. Do you collect anything? Do books count?
39. Who is the biggest gossiper you know? Ummm me? Lol
40. Have you ever drank your soda from a straw? Yup 
41. What does your last text say? "Otw"
42. Do you like hot sauce? No, I don't like hot stuff
43. Last time you took a shower? Earlier this evening
44. Do you need to do laundry? No did some the other day.
45. Are you rich? I wish :(
46. What were you doing at 12am last night? Reading
47. Do you have any tattoos? 3 stars on my right wrist
48. Do you have any pets? I have 2 cats and a bird
49. Have you ever had déjà vu? I do, I get it quite a lot it's really strange.
50. Do you dream? Yeah and I have the creepiest dreams.

That completes 50 random questions tag, I hope you enjoyed the answers. Till next time folks TTFN :)

XOXO
Debbie

Where else to find me:
Twitter: debbi2013
Instagram: debzter2012
Email: monday2485@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment